By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the soft, hard and principled styles in negotiating.
- Plan and conduct (individually and within a team) several negotiations.
- Use the 10-point planning format that will allow reaching a win-win outcome.
- Appreciate and apply (if need be) different negotiating tactics.
- Identify, through several self-assessment tests, their preferred negotiating style and how it affects the negotiating outcome.
Who should attend?
All those involved in business, managerial and other kinds of negotiations.
- Negotiating Styles
- Soft and Hard Styles
- Principled Negotiation (The Harvard Model)
- Negotiation Style Profile: Administration and Determination of Own Style
- Characteristics of an Effective Negotiator
- DISC - Self Assessment Questionnaire: Administration and Scoring
- Role-Play with Observers Comments Using DISC Profile
- The Three Secrets to Successful Negotiation
- Trading Concessions