By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define Employee Relations as a function and list its main role within Human Resources.
- Organize employee records and files cost effectively.
- Improve employee discipline through better attendance management.
- Resolve employee grievances in a fair and responsible manner.
Who should attend?
Employees in the functions of Employee Relations, Human Resources or Personnel & Administration who are directly or indirectly responsible for providing support services to internal customers within the organization.
- Employee Relations
- Definition of Function
- Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Employee Relations (ER) versus Human Resources (HR)
- Employee Relations versus Personnel and Administration
- Managing Employee Files and Records
- File Content and Organization
- Updating Employee Files
- Automated versus Hard Copies: Pros and Cons
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)