Benefits of attending:
- Understand the concepts and importance of customer feedback.
- Know the flow of customer feedback in an organization.
- Design a customer feedback system to enhance organizational performance.
- Improve existing system and benchmark against world class standards.
- Assess and audit complaints systems.
Who should attend?
Staff members who deal with customer feedback and customer service staff or team members: who are working to develop effective customer feedback systems.
- Who Is Your Customer?
- Importance of Customers Feedback
- Types of Customers
- Introduction to Complaints Management
- What Is a Complaint?
- What Are the Sources of Complaints?
- Why Should an Organization Seek Complaints?
- Complaints Are Golden Opportunities for Improvement
- Introduction to Complaints Management Standards
- Introduction to Understanding Your Customers
3days (NGN125,000.00) – July 1-3
5days (NGN170,000.00) – July 6-10
10days (NGN270,000.00) – July 13-24