By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze basic behavioural patterns of different customer personality profiles.
- Practice the skills for dealing with customers and handling their complaints.
- Understand the concept of service mind set and ways of developing it within their organization.
Who should attend?
All managers, supervisors and employees whose duties involve contacting and dealing with internal and external customers.
- The Principles of Customer Service
- Definition and Concepts of Customer Service
- Serving the Internal and External Customer
- Understanding the Needs of Internal and External Customers
- The Principle Foundation for Superior Customer Service
- Strong Relationship
- Superior Service
- Professional Behaviour
- The Customer Service Mind set
- Components of the Mind set