By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Practice advanced administration and secretarial techniques.
- Acquire modern concepts and strategies related to the job, in order to carry out responsibilities with a high degree of skill.
- List the main causes of stress and the techniques needed to control them.
- Prepare a meeting agenda and take minutes accurately.
- Improve professional skills in communicating with the internal/external public in an effective manner.
Who should attend?
Executive and personal secretaries, personal assistants, senior clerks, senior administrators and others: with the potential to become office managers.
- Role of the Executive Assistant/PA
- Professional Behavior
- Required Qualities for Success
- Key Skills of the Executive Assistant/PA
- Interpersonal Communication with: Boss, Colleagues, Subordinates , Clients
- Written Communication
- Essentials of Business Writing