On completion of the training, participants should:
- Be proficient in the use of Global Distribution Systems.
- Be able to complete international travel documents in accordance with the applicable IATA rules and procedures.
- To answer customer queries, quote rates & supplements, explain conditions and book tour products.
- Make appropriate travel arrangements and reservations
- Calculate and quote appropriate airfares
- Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that front-line contact with the customer is remarkable
- Students and graduates who wish to start a career in the travel industry
- Travel Consultants
- Airline Personnel
- Tour Operators who deal regularly with travel agents
- Personnel of companies responsible for making travel arrangements
- Airfares & Ticketing + EBT (Electronic Booking Tool)
- The Business Environment of the Travel and Tourism Industry
- Geography in Travel Planning
- Travel Formalities
- Land Transport Rail 1
- Land Transport Car Camper
- Water Transport Ferry
- Tour Package 1
- Air Transport Essentials
- Customer Services
- Technology in the Travel industry 1