At the end of the programme, participants should be able to
- Deliver exceptional service, meet and exceed in flight safety and service needs of customers.
- Handle difficult customer's complaints, objections and queries.
- Prepare pre-flight passenger handling plans.
- Handle emergency situations through simulation exercises (ditching, fire fighting, hijack practical, etc.).
The course is designed for
- Young school leavers and graduates who wish to have a career in cabin operations.
- Cabin Crew leaders, instructors, newly assigned crew who wish to refine their techniques.
- General Aircraft Knowledge
- Air Law and Procedure
- Operational and Dispatch Procedure
- Aviation Physiology and Psychology
- First Aid in Aviation Medicine
- S.E.P [Emergency Procedure/Safety and Survival]
- Aviation Security
- Dangerous Goods
- Health and Beauty therapy
- Service Procedure
- Passenger Care and Psychology
- Crew Resource Management
Lectures, Case study and syndicate exercise. Role-plays and Audio Visual - Aids would be utilized to re-inforce these learning techniques. Experiential learning would be emphasized as much as possible in order to ensure interaction. There would also be practical demonstrations and simulation exercises.