Cabin Crew Training Ab-Initio Programme
By: Landover Aviation Business School
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 04 - 05 Jun, 2015
2 month, 2 day
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to
- Deliver exceptional service, meet and exceed in flight safety and service needs of customers.
- Handle difficult customer's complaints, objections and queries.
- Prepare pre-flight passenger handling plans.
- Handle emergency situations through simulation exercises (ditching, fire fighting, hijack practical, etc.).
The course is designed for
- Young school leavers and graduates who wish to have a career in cabin operations.
- Cabin Crew leaders, instructors, newly assigned crew who wish to refine their techniques.
- General Aircraft Knowledge
- Air Law and Procedure
- Operational and Dispatch Procedure
- Aviation Physiology and Psychology
- First Aid in Aviation Medicine
- S.E.P [Emergency Procedure/Safety and Survival]
- Aviation Security
- Dangerous Goods
- Health and Beauty therapy
- Service Procedure
- Passenger Care and Psychology
- Crew Resource Management
Lectures, Case study and syndicate exercise. Role-plays and Audio Visual - Aids would be utilized to re-inforce these learning techniques. Experiential learning would be emphasized as much as possible in order to ensure interaction. There would also be practical demonstrations and simulation exercises.
NGN150,000.00 (Covering tuition fee, course materials, pratical demonstrations, certificates, coffee and lunch) (Convert Currency)
Venue: Landover Aviation Business School, 17, Simbiat Abiola Road (formerly known as Medical Road)Ikeja, Lagos.