A presentation doesn’t necessarily mean standing in front of a crowd with a projector. It could be when you sit squirming in an interviewer’s chair trying to be eloquent when asked why you left your last job. Presenting to a group doesn't need to be stressful, it's a crucial method of transmitting information effectively, but it requires confidence and practice. This course is meant to help anyone improve their meeting and presentation skills.
- Keys to Lively and Effective Meetings
- Workplace Communication:
- Presentations and Nonverbal Communication Leaders' Quick Tip
- Create Great Communicators
- The Meeting: Opportunity or Time Waster?
- Listening for Ideas
- Types and Anatomy of Meetings
- Scheduling Meetings
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Giving Your Best Presentation
- Advanced Presentation Skills