No one is better acquainted with stress than those "in charge": the people whose responsibility it is to keep business running smoothly. Stress is unavoidable; it's going to happen but there are effective ways of dealing with it. This curriculum teaches you coping techniques that can be used by you and your team. The skills and principles offered in this curriculum will make everyone, starting with the leader, happier and more effective.
- Improving Employee Attitude and Job Satisfaction
- What is Stress?
- Understanding Emotion in the Workplace
- Managing Stress
- What are Emotions?
- Linking Ethics to Stress and Emotions
- Reducing Stress through Time Management Stress Management
- Stress Awareness
- Stress Management
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Dealing with Stressful People
- Distressing your Inner and Outer World
- Reducing Stress: Techniques to Relax Reducing Stress: Meditation and Visualization