ITIL Foundation training provides a detailed, modular introduction to the concepts, terms, definitions, benefits, objectives, and relationships within core IT service management processes and functions, according to the ITIL best practice framework. The course is based on principles described in ITIL’s Service Support and Service Delivery Standards. The course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
At Sijison Training, Our training session is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive and based on practical experience. Our training covers all the areas you need to be a successful Personnel and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.
- Origins, Development and Governance
- Identifying and Documenting the Services
- Data Information and Knowledge
- Optimizing the Infrastructure
- The Five Core Processes - The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Chapter and Course Workbooks with exam style questions
- Quick Reference Guide, Process Chart Worksheets and Study Aids
- 30 Days Complimentary Access to 100% online course material 200+ page Prep Workbook Includes 800+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 4 full-length simulated exams Valuable exam-taking tips + Access to Video clips and LMS for 30 days + Access to Online Material Course Content + Access to Online Stimulated Exams Test