Strategic HR management is the systematic management of human capital in alignment with the organization’s future direction. This programme exposes participants to principles of strategic HR planning and design. Participants are equipped to reason analytically. They are led to understand how to develop effective strategies for managing the organization's human capital assets to achieve business results.
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of strategy and why strategic HR is vital to an organization
- Implement a strategy to enhance an organizations competitive advantage
- Take an organization from where it is not to where it wants to be
- Align HR activities with organizational goals
- What is Strategic HRM?
- The Strategic Importance of HR
- HR Contribution to Business Performance
- Aligning HR Functions with Business Strategy
- Planning, Implementing and Managing a HR Strategy
- Evaluating HR Strategies for Effectiveness: Tools and Techniques
- Action Planning