Airline Business Models and Competitive Strategies - Switzerland
By: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Jun 08 - 12 Jun, 2015
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Recognize what drives airline cost and revenue
- Examine the mechanics of airline financial and operational issues
- Analyze factors related to market dynamics
- Improve problem solving and critical thinking
- Convert strategy into real tactics
- Value teamwork from a management view
- Network planning
- Pricing and revenue management
- Marketing and branding
- Distribution and sales
- Loyalty programs and CRM
- Interlining and alliances
- Crew and aircraft scheduling
- This course provides shorter lectures with more time spent on devising and testing business strategies, using the new Next Generation simulation software tool.
- Using customized case studies and exercises, participants create scenarios such as airline start-up, growth, consolidation and mergers.
- Scenarios are processed through the software to simulate the actual effect, taking the actions of competing teams into consideration.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Mid to senior level management
- Attendees from original Airline Management Integration: Air Mercury course
- Senior managers in related fields seeking to understand aviation industry challenges
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Venue: Switzerland, Geneva