The Academy of Business and Retail Management is proud to have an established record to organising and managing international academic conferences. Please join us for our Rome International Academic Conference in June 2015. This Conference seeks to elucidate a wealth of issues in all aspects of business management, management education, teaching and learning methodologies and many more. Contributions should therefore be of interest to scholars, practitioners and researchers in management in both developed and developing countries targeting a worldwide readership.
- To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
- To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in business and management
- To consider the pedagogy for teaching the issue of business and management, including recommendations about topics, syllabi and course materials
- To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
- To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies
- To foster and nurture the economic development of all nations
- To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries
Who should attend?
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and master’s students.