Projects are essentially driven and executed by finance. It has become imperative that project managers understand the financial motivations of their clients and the constraints within which they operate.
Who Should Attend?
Senior public administrators, project managers or programme directors or managers, private sector project consultants, those who are expecting promotion into these roles and senior managers with overall responsibility for projects.
Key Course Highlights
- Financial accounts and reports
- Managing resources and budgets efficiently
- Linking project plans to budgets
- Highlighting risk and ensuring improved monitoring and control of projects
- Enhancing overall project performance
- Understanding the project profit and loss account
- Variable and fixed costs, profit margin, are you making enough?
- Threats to margin maintenance and ways to improve your profitability
- The power of comparisons, benchmarking projects for performance
- The importance of cash flow