This course transforms financial and accounting language and concepts into decision making tools anon-financial manager can use successfully every day.
Who Should Attend?
Managers who face financial decisions covering cash and revenue implications, and impose controls such as budget setting or make a contribution to the wider planning process. Also those who are about to be promoted into managerial positions or who wish to develop or refresh their financial skills
Key Course Highlights
- How to translate plans into budgets
- Financial accounts and reports
- Managing resources and budgets
- Sustaining good financial practice
- Profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flows
- The power of comparison and ratio analysis
- Why organisations fail
- Interpretation of your organisations financial management information
- Interpretation of accounts and how to spot attempts at manipulation
- The key role of monitoring and taking prompt action
- Know your costs and how they behave: fixed costs, variable costs and other costs