Leadership Skills for Supervisors
May 04 - 05 May, 2015
This workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
- Identify their primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style.
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways they can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
Venue: Paloma Hotel, Accra, Ghana