This highly practical course will provide you with the essential skills, tools and techniques to manageyour office competently, confidently and effectively. You will learn how to plan and organise, develop confident communication skills and proactively contribute to the successful achievement of organisational goals. You will leave the course with a range of practical skills tips tools and techniques to manage your office effectively.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for people who are currently in managerial or supervisory positions and have received little or no previous training in managing an office. It is also very useful for people who have aspirations of moving into management and supervision.
Key Course Highlights
- Establishing the challenges of managing in an office environment
- Identifying the key skills, behaviours and attitudes required of the manager
- What are the key roles and responsibilities of an effective office manager?
- Planning, organising and managing tasks and activities
- Defining high performance and establishing the challenges of sustaining high performance
- How do you create challenging yet realistic objectives and goals for teams and individuals?
- Creating SMARTER objectives and the all-important success criteria
- Coaching to build and sustain high performance
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Sustaining success and building future talent in your team