The infrastructure deficit for Africa and specifically for Nigeria is vast. This course focuses on the development of public infrastructure using public private partnerships effectively to reduce this infrastructure deficit and build public infrastructure suitable for purpose.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for all senior executives working within the public and private sector within industries that are directly or indirectly related to utilities - like water, electricity etc. Or service oriented sectors like transportation, health, education etc.
Key Course Highlights
- Review the fundamentals of PPP and overview of public infrastructure
- Understand how to identify strategic projects for PPP
- Identify sources of finance and understand the concept and options relating to project finance
- Analyse and understand the allocation and mitigation of different types of risk; off take risks, currency risk, etc.
- Understand the application of Greenfield vs Brownfield investments
- Conduct a review of different sectors of infrastructure; utilities, transportation, education and health
- Review different partnership models