Compensation and benefits management is foundation to the employment contract/relationship. Motivating employees and sustaining high performance is central to the HR function and to align with business goals. To this end a good compensation and benefits system is a veritable tool for driving and sustaining employee performance as well as promoting right work culture and business innovation.
The aim of a good Compensation and benefits management in Business organizations is to attract, retain and motivate people for consistent quality outputs needed to achieve corporate objectives. For compensation and benefits system to be effective, and achieve its purpose, it should be designed so it rewards performance and motivates employees to strive for higher productivity, performance and innovation for enterprise sustainability.
Participants on this course will greatly improve their knowledge of compensation and benefits and gain creative insight for managing their company’s compensation and benefits system effectively to drive optimal employee productivity
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and conceptualise compensation and benefit
- Understand the concept and role of human motivation
- Examine Compensation and benefits strategies and practices
- Understand how pay is determined
- Situate the role and application of job analysis, evaluation and grading in determining/reviewing pay
- Effectively implement good compensation and benefits management practices in their organisation
- Drive superior performance through compensation strategies