Project Managers need to manage change and to be effective at their role they need tools and the know-how to apply proven best practice approaches PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process- based method for effective project management
This workshop covers the effective management of a project utilising the PRINCE2® project management methodology. The workshop is designed to: explain the purpose, scope and value of the PRINCE2® methodology introduce and explain the PRINCE2® processes, themes and principles provide the knowledge to enable the Project Manager to apply PRINCE2® to a project prepare the participant to undertake the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Benefits to Individuals:
- You’ll boost your career by enhancing your CV
- You’ll gain a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate* (*on passing the exam)
- You will gain a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2 method.
- You’ll boost your confidence of supporting or participating in projects To Organizations
- Improve corporate and project governance
- Tailor, scale and relate the amount of method required to the size and risk of the project profile
- Use common project language allowing all project stakeholders to understand and use the method.
- Get a high level of project progress visibility and control
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of not only the project managers and project support staff, but also the senior decision makers.
- Build in the management control to handle deviation and risk
- Manage the project interface.
|33 Olorunmbe Street, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja Lagos.
||Jun 08 - 10 Jun, 2015
All facilitators are vast in area of specialization.