Result-Focused Performance Management for Improving Bottom Line Workshop - Jos
By: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Plateau State, Nigeria
Jun 23 - 25 Jun, 2015
In an era of fierce competition for dwindling markets due to low purchasing power and economic decline, organizations must position themselves strategically in order to gain a strong foothold in the market. Competitive advantage is guaranteed only through well-trained and strategically focused human resource. Such strategic focus is built on developing and sustaining effective and efficient performance of every employee. Performance Management represents a continuous process, reviewing performance and proactively developing employees.
This workshop is designed to acquaint the participants with necessary tools and techniques to position them strategically for enhanced performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to
- Evaluate subordinate attitude and map out adequate strategies for required change
- Adopt key concept for effective performance management
- Issue simple job instructions to subordinates
- Evaluate and set managerial and productivity objectives
- Monitor employees’ performance
- Carry out effective performance evaluation
- Identify and deal with performance problems efficiently.
Production Managers, Supervisors, Senior Foremen, Finance and Administrative Officers
Lectures, Discussions and Syndicate Exercises
Venue: Jos Area Office, Plateau and Nasarawa state. No I Miango Road, Opposite Maranatha Bible Church, Kufang, P. M. B 2199, Jos