Stores and Materials Management Workshop - Lagos
By: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 11 - 13 Aug, 2015
The importance of Material Management in any organization cannot be overemphasized. It allows for standardization and elimination unnecessary delays in production and above all, saves costs. Naturally, the quality of skills needed by employees for effective Material Management is essential for any organization to succeed. Therefore, any officer vested with the safe keeping of these materials must be accountable for them.
It is against this backdrop that the above workshop has been designed to equip participants with skills needed for smooth operation of the job.
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to
- Identify and verify materials based on specifications
- Document and control stock supplied to the store
- Handle materials carefully
- Minimize wastages and shortages
- Identify store-keeping procedures
- Maintain safety consciousness and ensure security of store.
Store Officers, Purchasing Officers, Auditors and Administrative Officers.
Lectures, Discussions and Practical Exercises
Venue: Epe. Apapa Area Office, Lagos.19A Ashanti Close, By Calcutta Crescent, Apapa, Lagos.