Supervisory Skills Development Workshop - Ibadan
By: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Oyo State, Nigeria
Sep 15 - 17 Sep, 2015
Modern supervisors need to be well grounded in core concepts of effective supervision as well as instructional skills needed in business and industry for higher productivity.
This workshop holding in Ibadan, Oyo state is therefore, designed for participants, not only to acquire practical planning, communication, motivation and leadership skills but also to expose them to modern methods of delivering instruction (both on and off-the-job setting).
At the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to
- Plan and deliver on-the-job instructions using effective techniques
- Motivate subordinates for higher productivity
- Identify and analyze causes of problems
- Recommend possible solutions
- Identify the elements of effective supervision and techniques of application
- Identify individual and group training needs.
Supervisors in Business and Industry
Lectures, Discussion, Film Shows, Group and Individual Projects
Venue: Ibadan Area Office, Oyo and Osun state. Queen Elizabeth Road, P. M. B 5199, GPO Dugbe, Ibadan.