Understanding and managing personal styles in essence is how we understand ourselves, how we understand others and how to use this knowledge to build healthy and productive relationships. This programme focuses on exposing participants to the different behavioural styles. With the help of our certified facilitators, participants know their own styles, other styles that exist and how to relate with them. This program provides some powerful insights for preventing people problems, resolving conflict and building harmonious workplaces.
- Introduction to the Different Personality Styles
- What Are Personality Style Indicators, and How Should They be Used
- How to Identify Style Characteristics in Others
- Discover How Different Personality Styles React to Common Job Situations
- Adapting to Other Styles and Handling Behavioural Conflict
- Your Style; How it Affects or Shapes your Work
- How Personal Style Affects Communication with Others
- How to Manage Your Style Effectively
|The Learning Place, Kendor Consulting, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
||Jul 21 - 22 Jul, 2015
5% Discount on Early Payment I.E 30 Days before the Event