This programme is designed to equip managers with skills and competencies required to better manage employee relationships. The programme lays emphasis on how managers can effectively partner with people and HR in a manner that delivers greater productivity and business performance.
- The Role of the HR Manager
- Fostering Effective HR Partnerships
- Managing Recruitment and Selection
- Supervising Employee Health and Safety
- Managing Employee Performance: Monitoring and Evaluating Performance
- Conflict Management within an Organization
- Implementing Training and Coaching
- Disciplining and Counselling within an Organization
- Handling Termination of Employment
|The Learning Place, Kendor Consulting, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
||Jul 23 - 24 Jul, 2015
5% Discount On Early Payment I.E 30 Days before the Event