Improving Critical Thinking for Solving Complex Organizational Problems
By: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 07 - 09 Jul, 2015
You are cordially invited to attend a management training program on Improving Critical Thinking for Solving Complex Organizational Problems
- Foundation of Critical Thinking
- Determinants and Processes of Critical Thinking
- Barriers to Sound Reasoning
- Problem Identification and Definition
- SWOT Analysis in assessing organizational problems
- Research, information, data collection and outcome based thinking in problem solving
- Emotional Intelligence in Problem Solving
- Team Building in sustainable Problem solving.-Strategic Problem
- Solving and Decision-making skills
- Stress and Anger Management in Problem solving
- -Risk Management-Effective Communication Skills in Problem solving.
Who Can Attend?
All Officers in Public, Corporate, Private, Voluntary and Educational Institutions that wish to increase their Clients/Customers Data Base through outstanding initiatives in Problem Solving and strategic action plans in Conflict Resolution.
Facilitators: Experienced and Competent Professionals will facilitate at this Program
Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI), Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria