The basis of the Situational Leadership is that leadership is more effective when situations are analyzed and appropriate style of leadership applied or adopted to drive goal achievement. Therefore, the most successful leaders are those who understand the required tasks specifically and adapt their leadership style appropriately to the individual or team they are leading to achieve maximum results.
Full participation on this course will help you:
- Improve communication and become a more trusted and credible leader
- Learn how to use situational leadership to achieve greater productivity by infusing energy, self-reliance and drive within your employees
- Create a collaborative work environment to achieve faster sustainable results
- Increase your effectiveness in setting goals, providing clear direction, listening, observing, monitoring and giving feedback
- Retain your most talented employees by being more responsive to their development needs
- Become more effective as leaders, get powerful results from their team and improve levels of job satisfaction and employee engagement