The rapid changes in the current global business landscape, volatile economies and increasing demand on lean talent and other resources (money, material, machinery, methods, and minutes) creates the need for businesses to focus on their core competencies and outsource activities for which they neither have critical or strategic need nor the capabilities/competitive advantage to deliver.
This has positioned “outsourcing” as a strategic option for business performance and corporate productivity enhancement.
However, unless well implemented, outsourcing as a business option can as well be the bane of organizations, destroying the very things it was meant to enhance and sustain.
The course is therefore designed for participants to appreciate the business value of outsourcing, assess their organizations’ readiness level, develop and implement the best fit strategy for their organisation.
Participants on this course will:
- See the business promise of an effective outsourcing strategy
- Know how to effectively manage the people side of outsourcing
- Gain the trust and commitment of all stakeholders including management, outsourced services job-holders and outsourcing services provider
- Identify pitfalls to avoid in the implementation of outsourcing
- Improve productivity and business performance through outsourcing
- Clearly show the value outsourcing brings to business