The study of Cost Management and Cost Accounting yields insights into the changing roles and relationship between managerial activities and accounting intelligence. What types of decisions do managers make? How can accounting and management accounting information help managers make these decisions? This seminar addresses these questions and looks at some fundamental and advanced management accounting techniques used in modern enterprises. It is designed to equip Business Managers and Management Accountants with necessary tools and knowledge to enhance the effectiveness of their organisations - Business and Non-Business.
This Course is designed for:
- Managers with direct financial responsibilities
- Cost and management accountant
- Financial planners and cost analysts
- Senior managers who supervise people with financial responsibilities
- Financial and budget controllers who are moving to wider responsibilities
- Managers who need to know more about business planning, budgeting, costing terms and techniques
- Managers who have to plan, cost and budget new business ventures
- Managers and Supervisors from every business discipline and department who have to run departments and plan, cost and budget during their business lives;
- First appointment managers on fast-track development Programmes
- Managers who require a refresher programme on the topic or who would benefit from having an opportunity to consider new ideas and methods.
|London, United Kingdom
||Sep 11 - 15 Sep, 2017
|GBP 5,000.00 + 250.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+639399287113; +44 2071935906
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute, PhD (University of London); M.Ed. M. (University of Bath); Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol); PGCIS (Thames Valley University); ITC (UWI); Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS); Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM); Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS); Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM); LESAN; Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute; Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)