A hotel is a building or commercial establishment where people pay for lodging and where meals and other facilities such as conference rooms are often available. With the exposure of hotels and facilities in the hospitality industry to a large number of people, a lot of health and safety issues arise in these environments. This safety training workshop promises to identify hazards prone to this industry and demonstrate how to build an effective and formidable HSE-MS in Hotel Management and Catering industry that will control on-going operational cost and improve the efficiency of the on-going operations.
- Peculiar Workplace Hazards in Hotel industry; Prevention and Proactive Management
- Public and Environmental Hazards in Hotel and Catering industry
- Basic Steps to setting up formidable Occupational Health and Safety Management System in Hotel and catering organization
- Management of operational Risk and Safety Culture in Hospitality industry
- Occupational Health and Safety Enforcement Strategy to promote compliance in workplace
- Emergency Management in Hotel and Catering industry
Power Points Presentations, Discussions, Case studies, Syndicate sessions, Lecture note, Safety Films
Who should attend?
General Managers, Head of Operations, Team leaders , chief Security heads/ officer, Safety officer, Risk managers/ officers, Emergency Management Agency, security operative, engineers, scientists, Human Resource Manager/officer, Personnel Managers, Union Leaders, Medical and Health personnel, project managers, construction managers, contractors, facility managers, technicians, Administrative heads, etc
Benefits of the Training
The Safety training promises the following benefits:
- Participants will Understand important contribution an effective HSE-MS can make in an organisation to control on-going operational cost and the efficiency of the on-going operations
- Understand new and emerging risks at workplace that threaten occupational safety and health of workforce in Hotel and catering services as well as learn how to manage these risks as opportunity development
- This course is valuable for workers in raising their awareness about personal safety and security risks while working and preparing them to mitigate these risks appropriately
- The course will help organizations meet their duty of care towards their staff members and will contribute towards improving their safety and security management in the field