You are invited to our 4 days Project Management Professional Training. Our training solutions delivers flexible, integrated project management and business analysis products and services that provide individuals with the fundamental skills and best practices needed to manage successful projects and deliver value to their organizations.
The Course Modules
- The Project Management Basics, Framework and Processes
- Project definitions
- The Project Management Office
- Project organisational structures
- Project and product life cycles
- Enterprise environmental factors and organisational process assets
- The ten knowledge areas within PMBOK®
- The project selection process Practical Exercise: Framework practice Test 2.
- Project Integration Management
- Developing the project charter
- Develop the project management plan
- Direct and Management Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase Practical Exercise: Integration Management practice test 3.
- Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope Practical Exercise: Scope Management practice Test Day Two 4.
- Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule Practical Exercise: Network diagramming practice Practical Exercise: Time management practice test 5.
- Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs Practical Exercise: Earned Value Management calculations practice Practical Exercise: Cost management practice test 6.
- Project Quality Management
- Quality Management terms and concepts
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality Practical Exercise: Quality Management practice test Day Three 7.
- Project Human Resources Management
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Human Resources Management Theories Practical Exercise: Human Resources Management practice test 8.
- Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Communications Channels
- Control Communications Practical Exercise: Communications Management practice test 9. Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Expected Monetary Value analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks Practical Exercise: Risk Management practice test Day Four 10.
- Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Understanding contracts
- Conduct Procurement
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements Practical Exercise: Procurement Management practice test 11.
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement Practical Exercise: Stakeholder Management practice test Professional Ethics and Responsibility 12.
- The PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Practical Exercise: Professional Ethics and Responsibility practice exam
- Integration of Project Management with MS office Suite 2013
- Syndicate Session
- Structured Overall Course Assessment- 100% content
Who Should Attend?
This course will specifically focus on equipping intending Project Management Professional (PMP) with the requisite knowledge and skills needed to pass the certification examination as well as perform optimally on projects. Furthermore, the course is designed for those without project experience or background and project managers, project team members, managers, and all those who would benefit from exposure to best practices in project management across all industries. These include but not limited to those who are or aspire to be Project managers, Project team members, Production Managers, E-business management, Project support functions/ personnel Team leaders, Financial Control Officers, Operations Managers/Officers, Engineers, Human Resource Officers, Policy & Investment Analyst, Line Managers, Discipline leads, Intending project contributor, Anyone wishing to develop a career in project management
|5 Alhaji Tokan Street,Alaka Estate, Surulere Lagos
||Oct 12 - 20 Nov, 2015
For Companies nominating 8 Staff, 30% will be awarded them including PMP materials and after service mentorship for those who wish to attain Certification.
Ladi is one of Mayakorp learning facilitators, with Ten (10+) years’ professional experience and over 12 years of training Experience. He has over 8 years of rich consulting experience in delivering business value and managing projects of diverse categories, structures and complexities, across diverse sectors of the economy. He is a well-rounded and multi-disciplined professional with capability to uniquely approach problems, develop robust strategies to harness and mature opportunities with focus to deliver effective and efficient solutions. He holds a B.Sc. degree in Economics and a Masters Degree in Business Administration.He has other professional certifications. These include, Project Management Professional (PMP) ®, Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA) ®, Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC) ® and Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) ®. His competencies include, but not limited to: Projects Management, Business Analysis, IT, Projects Economics, Oil & Gas Business, Modelling, Risk Simulation/Analysis & Planning, Financial Modelling & Analysis, Financial Accounting & Audit, Business Development and Strategy Development, Process Review & Restructuring.Ladi is also an active (financial) member of the Project Management Institute, USA, The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE, International), USA and an Associate Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Martins Ndigwe (Managing Director/CEO)A Computer Science graduate of university of Abuja, he started his career with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and has since worked in leading indigenous ICT Company in Nigeria and other Multinationals.Martins is a strong inspiring personality with highly developed skills in selling, leading and generating the confidence and capability to function in the teams and play leadership roles in any organization. He has over 18 years of Experience working in West Africa.Before joining IBM, he worked with Hewlett Packard WA as a Regional Manager for Financial Services and Team lead for HP Enterprise Business for 5 years.He also worked with DCC satellite and Networks a subsidiary of computer warehouse limited for five and half year as General Sales Manager.It is worthy of mention that Martins lead the West Africa GTS team to the successful signing of the multimillion dollar Task Data Centre in Q3 2011.He bagged an MBA from the Lagos Business School alongside is a Certified Trainer from Nigerian Institute of Training & Development.