By the end of the specified learning and development activities of Organisation and Management, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between formal and social organisations
- Distinguish between business and non-business organisations
- List at least three characteristics of a formal organisation;
- Distinguish between power and authority
- Distinguish between social and business objectives
- Distinguish between internal and external accountability
- State at least three agencies to which an organisation is accountable
- Demonstrate an awareness of the difference between managing in stable and turbulent times
- Be aware of the different elements, which constitute the role of a manager
- Demonstrate a general understanding of how these fundamental elements of management are performed.
This Training Course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organisational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Organisational Management.
||Oct 09 - 13 Oct, 2017
|GBP 5,000.00 + 250.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Course Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute PhD (University of London), MEd. M. (University of Bath), Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol),PGCIS (Thames Valley University), ITC (UWI), Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS), Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM), Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS), Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM), LESA, Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP).