By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Comprehensive Real Estate Management Programme, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of what real estate management entails;
- Exhibit an understanding of the factors that constitute an effective real estate management;
- Establish the role that real estate plays in depressed economies;
- Suggest the effect that depressed economies have on real estate management;
- Indicate the part that real estate management plays and can play in expanding economies;
- Demonstrate their understanding of the local money market;
- Indicate their understanding of the operations of the international money market;
- Decide whether the rise and fall of local currency value has an effect on real estate;
- Use available data to undertake basic financial analysis;
- Use given information to undertake a real-life financial analysis;
- Synthesize current or suggested information to make predictions on the extent to which a particular economic trend is likely to affect, negatively or positively, real estate value;
- Demonstrate a ‘working understanding’ of Mortgage and Mortgage Rates;
- Provide basic advice to clients on the suitability of mortgage type, based on particular circumstances;
- Demonstrate their understanding of the phases of foreclosure or repossession;
- Indicate the phase of foreclosure or repossession that the mortgagee loses control of the property;
- Relate the normal or standard percentage of market value that a property is sold at the Real Estate Owned by Lender (REO) stage.
||Sep 04 - 24 Nov, 2017
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906; +
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.