This Contract Management: Contextualising US Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) System Course - Diploma Postgraduate (London) Course is designed for:
- Contract managers;
- Contract and subcontract administrators;
- Purchasing Professionals;
- Sales Professional;
- Supply Management Professionals;
- Procurement Personnel;
- Engineering, Operational, Project, and Maintenance Personnel;
- Those who want to master the skills to successfully manage contracts.
By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, participants will be able to demonstrate a heightened understanding of the following concepts and issues:
- Contract Execution;
- Contract Distribution;
- Contract Reporting;
- Government Contract Files:
- Contract Files;
- Contents of Contract Files;
- Closeout of Contract Files:
- Closeout by the Office Administering the Contract;
- Closeout of the Contracting Office files if another Office Administers the Contract;
- Closeout of Paying Office Contract Files
- Physically Completed Contracts;
- Procedures for Closing out Contract Files;
- Storage, Handling and Disposal of Contract Files.
||Oct 16 - 21 Oct, 2017
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.