By the end of the specified learning and development activities of Executive Leadership and Corporate Communication Course.
Delegates will be able to:
- Distinguish between groups and mere aggregations:
- Suggest the difference in interpretation of groups and teams:
- Demonstrate your understanding of the social and psychological relevance of the stages of formation of a group:
- Distinguish between task forces, committees, command groups and boards:
- Suggest how informal groups might be empowered to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Distinguish between the concepts of ‘leader’ and ‘managerial leader’:
- Demonstrate their understanding of at least 2 approaches to leadership:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the relationship between fielder’s situational model and McGregor’s Theory ‘X’ and Theory ‘Y’ leadership styles:
- Plot the relationship between managers with high and low least preferred co-worker (LPC), characteristics, respectively.
This Training Course is designed for:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Business owners
||May 06 - 13 May, 2019
|GBP 6,000.00 + 300.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford