The Integrated project Management, Cost Engineering and Cost Estimating (AACE) Certification (An AACE Certification Prep Course) provided by Lonadek Nigeria Limited, an AACE Approved Education Provider (AEP), is a five (5) day course designed to equip participants in the field of cost engineering, estimating, planning, scheduling and project management, towards attaining and achieving AACE global certification credentials.
Interested professionals seeking to achieve and earn global recognition in the Cost Engineering, Cost Estimating, Planning and Scheduling and Project Controls knowledge areas, are hereby invited to participate in this course. This course is facilitated by our team of experts with extensive experience
Who Should Attend?
Portfolio and Asset Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Controllers, Business Analysts, Cost Estimators, Cost Engineers, System Engineers, Project Managers, Internal Consultants, Auditors, especially those involved in Feasibility Studies, Capital Budgeting, Portfolio Management, Program or Project Management, Project Cost Estimating, Resource Allocation/Optimization, Productivity Analysis or Business Case Analysis.
What You Will Learn
Applied Project Cost Estimating and Control- Learn the concepts, theories, methodology, tools and techniques through Portfolio, Program and Project Management; How to integrate the theories of Total Cost Management (TCM), Develop a practical understanding of TCM as it applies to your specific industry. (All courses will use actual examples from your sector), Provide a means to "bridge the gap" from the Theory to real life Implementation.
This intensive course prepares and equips participants towards earning an AACE Certification including Certified Cost Professional (CCP), Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP), Earned Value Professional (EVP), Cost Estimating Professional (CEP), amongst other credentials. Participants also become acquainted with key terminologies and techniques in addition to obtaining international certification, as well as achieving professional and career development, through this course.
- Define the various types of”Project Costs";
- Calculate the TRUE cost of project activities, including the overhead and cost of money;
- Prepare accurate Preliminary, Budget and Definitive Cost Estimates;
- Creation of fully cost and resource loaded schedules;
- Deliver you projects and programs on schedule and within budgets
- Perform Value Analysis on your projects
- Understanding and Applying Earned Value Management (EVM) Concepts
- Understanding Activity Based Costing (ABC) and Activity Based Management (ABM)
- Using EVM, ABC and ABM as tools to enhance competitive advantage;
- Apply Total Cost Management Principles, Practices and Methodologies to Project Management;
- Perform Economic and Business Case Analysis and Assessments;
- Integration of Portfolio, (Assets) Program (Operations) and Project (Portfolio) Management
- Grow their business network through interaction with other course participants.
Textbooks and Course Materials:
- AACE Skills and Knowledge of Cost Engineering, 5th Edition English
- AACE Certification Examination Guide, 2nd Edition English
- Engineering Economics, 15th Edition, English
- PMBOK Guide, 2004 Edition
- Other materials deemed necessary and appropriate by the instructor