Security Supervision and Management
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 30 - 04 Dec, 2015
This program has been designed to broaden the knowledge of the security supervisor, and equip him with skills to manage current security challenges in Nigeria.
At the end of this program, participants
- Will be exposed to leadership and management skills for effective management of the workforce.
- Will know how to train, develop and supervise subordinates
- Will know how to carry out risk assessment and handle crisis
- Would be exposed to the principles of physical security for crime control.
- Would understand situations that give rise to liability issues.
- Security and assets protection principles
- Human Resources Management
- Training and Development
- Management and Leadership
- Risk Management and Emergency Management
- Physical security and technology
- Customer and community relations
- Legal aspects of security
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street Fadeyi,Yaba Lagos.