International Leadership Workshop on Innovation Management, Financing and Organizational Development
United Arab Emirates
Nov 02 - 07 Nov, 2015
Organized in collaboration with leading industry actors in the United Arab Emirates, the workshop seeks to immerse participants in practical sessions that impart global best practices for building world-class institutions and firms.
Participants will be equipped with the skill-set and attitude required to develop innovative products, processes, management teams and raise finance. The workshop comprise a rigorous three days of combined class room and business case-study sessions with Dubai’s top business firms and a flamboyant one-day tour of the city of Dubai, including a Desert safari session. The workshop is ideal for aspiring, middle and top level managers in private and public settings.
- Innovation Management - Design, Finance and Organizational Culture Development
- Aligning Organizational Strategy and Structure - An International Business Perspective
- The Nigerian Opportunity and International Financing Challenges
- Identifying and Creating Competitive Advantages - A National Framework Approach
- Essentials of Change Management for Enhanced Performance
- Business case study visits and networking sessions
- Public Sector and Industry Case Studies
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Gain the necessary competence to implement innovative business processes at international standards.
- Acquire the skill-sets and attitude required to drive improved organizational performance particularly in the area of business innovation management and financing.
- Implement organizational strategy and structure re-engineering for improved performance.
- Provide leadership and expertise in national business policy design and implementation for achieving national competitive advantages.
- Meet with leading industry leaders and managers in UAE, network and imbibe current international business best practices.
- Understand the unique Nigerian business opportunities from an international perspective and the rudiments of international financing.
- Have some time to relax and have fun with friends and loved ones in a world class hotel.
Action Learning Model
Our Action Learning Model emphasizes the use of the client’s organization as the case study organization compared against industry best - practice states (local and foreign). The participant’s learning experience would be tailored around developing practical areas of intervention in the organization using the taught materials.
Business Case Studies
Our workshops emphasize the use of rich business case studies that reflect the local peculiarities of our clients and are designed to help participants develop actionable interventions. Site visits to relevant firms would be conducted to demonstrate the taught materials - industry focus would be tailored to meet the background of the participants.
- Workshop participation
- Workshop materials, stationary and certificate
- Two-weeks follow up strategic management and business development advisory services.
- Visa processing fee
- Tours - inclusive of Desert safari and city tour
Deals: Group Discounts are available at 10% for more than 3 participants
$1500 early bird, $1600 after 2nd October. Acc Details: Onel Consults Limited, Zenith Bank, 1013127696. Domiciliary Account: Onel Consults Limited, Diamond Bank, 0046582341 (Convert Currency)
Venue: NAIA Breeze Hotel Apartment. Al Amaal St Business Bay,Dubai, United Arab Emirates