As the driver of an organization’s people agenda, the HR function is in a position to emplace and deliver sustainable value, by being equally (if not more) accountable for achieving profitable growth as other functions.
HR function is situational specific and in the best position to deliver sustainable value through its workforce
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify and manage talented employees going beyond high potentials”
- Create organizational cultures of sustainable performance improvement
- Provide a predictive measurement framework to drive business performance.
- Evolve HR information technology from expensive record keeping systems to information systems that enable better business decisions
- Conduct strategic workforce planning
- Develop strategically aligned systems that enhance organizational performance