Computer Crime and Forensics Investigation (CCFI) training provides participants with the necessary training to identify a hacker or intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law. Computer Crime and Forensics Investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
With the CCFI training, you will begin to understand the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. CCFI is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enables your employees to acquire necessary hands-on experience regarding various forensic investigation techniques. Learn how to utilize standard forensic tools to successfully carryout a computer forensic investigation which can better prepare them to aid in the prosecution of perpetrators.
- The computer forensic investigation process and the various legal issues involved
- Evidence searching, seizing and acquisition methodologies in a legal and forensically sound manner
- Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category
- Roles of first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and evaluating electronic crime scene, conducting preliminary interviews, documenting electronic crime scene, collecting and preserving electronic
- Data acquisition and duplication rules, validation methods and tools required
- The process involved in forensic investigation using AccessData FTK and EnCase
- How to write investigative reports