This course will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at strategic levels and become a true strategic partner. It will give delegates the skills and knowledge to make the transition from a service provider to a strategic partner - to make sure the organization meet the general business conditions and achieve stakeholder expectations.
HR Transformation is about driving business results and hence this course will help delegates deliver more than just basic administration but more on transformation efforts designed to improve HR functionality and services that will align to corporate goals and strategies like quality, productivity, internal and external customer satisfaction.
Participants will learn, among other things, how to:
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Create the HR strategic action plan to achieve business objectives
- Formulate a Business Model Plan using the Business Model Canvas for SHRM
- Evaluate HR’s role in strategy development and implementation
- Explain the concept of business strategy
- Understanding the importance of business models
- How to develop HR Strategy and align HR Strategy to Corporate Strategy