This course presents how Strategic Management Accounting primarily links the goals of the organization with its analysis of cost accounting as well as its management information systems.
But beyond the cost accounting elements, this Strategic Management Accounting course takes a significant view of the business and its competitors for developing and monitoring business strategy.
- Significance of Strategic Management Accounting
- Relative Cost Position Analysis
- Economic Value Analysis and management decisions
- Strategic Management Accounting and Net Present Value
- Quantitative analysis of cash flows and the qualitative issues
- Internal and External Operations Management
- Pricing Power Matrix
- Cost Leadership and Product Differentiation Decisions
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Jan 28 - 30 Jan, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.