Administrative Functions and Office Management Course
By: Tom Associates Training
Kwara State, Nigeria
May 09 - 13 May, 2016
A training to deliver the requirements of Administrative Officers, so they are brought up-to-date with what is expected of them at all times. The contents will make administrative staff to be highly proficient in their business support functions.
- Routines of an Administrative Officer
- Provision of business and logistics supports to line managers
- Managing the Boss
- Travels and Protocols management
- Procurements and management of company assets
- Contract and vendor management
- Petty cash management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively - Written and Oral
- Grooming and personal carriage
- Work ethics and personal commitments
- Documents and mails handling
- Files management and information retrieval
- Maintain corporate secrecy and confidentiality.
- Office ambience
- Health and safety issues
- Total Quality orientation
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 37, Offa Road, GRA, Ilorin, Kwara State
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.