Businesses have moved online. Social Media Networks were a novelty few years ago but today, their importance is no longer debated especially in businesses. Businesses, taking care of customers through social media are becoming the new, critical channel to drive satisfaction and loyalty. Social media is opening a back door into customer service; If customer support is done right, it can generate more positive sentiment than overall brand sentiment.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- An Appreciation of the Concept of Social Media
- Understanding the relevance of Social Media in the current economy
- Why Social Media matters
- Identifying the different social media platforms
- Gain knowledge of the different users of the social media
- Appreciate the different activities carried out on the social media
- Linking two Concepts: Social Media and Customer Experience Management
- Acquire the skills to service customers on the social media
- Case studies of top companies who have leveraged on the social media.