Today, keynote speakers are all focusing on the importance of customer service and satisfaction as the critical components of a successful business. Developed and presented by customer service experts, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment. In this workshop, you'll learn ways to communicate keeping your composure under stress, and much more.
This customer service training will help you train yourself, your staff, and your organization not only to head off problems, but also to rise to a level of service excellence.
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated.
- Reduce stress and turnover in customer service jobs.
- Become a master in the art of listening.
- Say "no" and be firm without antagonism.
- The Vital Role of All Customer-Contact Personnel
- How to Use Teamwork as a Powerful Force
- Smart Techniques for Better Communication
- The Critical Art of Listening
- Strategies of Customer Goodwill and Trust
- Winning Telephone Techniques
- How to Deal with Complaints and Angry Customers