By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jan 27 - 29 Jan, 2016
This training course will cover the basic elements constituting branch profitability in order to facilitate studying and monitoring branch balance sheets and emphasize the fundamentals of performance assessment accordingly.
It will explore the “world-class” approaches of leading banks to organizing and managing their branch networks, and how delegates' banks could emulate them to boost profitable growth.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Formulate branch network strategy for generating higher profits
- Develop successful network marketing strategies and guide their practical implementation
- Restructure their branch networks to improve selling, customer service and profitability
- Refocus branch planning, budgeting and control systems on to marketing priorities
- Calculate correctly the profitability of products, customers, segments and branches
- Set priorities for upgrading branch network strategy and management in their banks
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos