This is a comprehensive fleet management training course that covers important and vital aspects of the fleet life cycle. Fleet management practitioners and owners must keep abreast of the latest developments, practices, technological advancements and a broad spectrum of related issues so as to run their own fleet profitably or provide their clients with the best service. The knowledge and techniques delegates will learn in the course are practicably applicable to their fleet.
- Participants will be provided with the knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals in fleet management
- They will be exposed to how to fully implement effective fleet management policies and controls in their work environment
- They will understand how to resolve critical issues in Fleet Operation
- Participants will have a better understanding of motivating and rewarding the fleet operations staff
- They will learn how to effectively prevent as well as manage crisis that may occur in fleet operations
- They look at the important financial aspects of fleet operation and for a sustainable fleet business.
By the time the course ends, five significant learning points, among several others, would have been imbibed by participating delegates:
- Participants will have been exposed to comparative fleet management policies and practices of other organizations and how to bring the relevant aspects of them to bear in Access Bank so as to aid effective implementation and controls.
- They will understand how to resolve critical issues in Fleet Operation.
- Participants will have a better understanding of techniques in motivating and rewarding the fleet operations staff.
- They will learn how to prevent as well as manage crisis that may occur in fleet operations.
- In the outsourced elements of the Fleet Management, participants will be exposed to managing the vendors for value delivery.
- Fundamentals of Fleet Management
- Managing Fleet for Optimum Result
- Essential Skills for Efficient Fleet Management
- Critical Issues in Fleet Operation
- Financial Issues in Fleet Operations
- Outsourced and Other Critical Issues
- Inspection and safety report
- Managing Drivers
- Managing Crisis
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Feb 24 - 26 Feb, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.