Participants at the Managers as Corporate Entrepreneurs training course will learn a number of entrepreneurial logics including:
- Digging deep into ideas underlying a product or service, prepare the ideas, get started, and keep it going with commitment.
- Acquiring charm, drive, energy and the ability to spot opportunity.
- Acquiring sheer persistence or resilience – keep on and keep learning along the way.
- You’d get good luck and bad luck in equal measures. But you’ll really be a success if you exploit each.
By the end of the programme, the participants will go away with deep knowledge of:
- The Disciplines for Business Success
- What is in a Business Plan beyond Feasibility Reports?
- Legal Requirements for Business
- Marketing Strategies and Selling Skills
- Managing Financial Health of the Business
- How to choose entrepreneurial endeavors
- Financial information
- Business Strategy
- Bonding with the Market
- Finding the right people
- How to start a Production business - what it entails
- How to start a Service business - what it entails
- Your product/Service Pricing Principles
- The Job Description as a Business Owner
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 28 - 30 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.