A customer service thought process that enables everyone participating in it to contribute to development of strategies regarding:
- Understanding Customer Equity:
- Customer value proposition
- Customer bonding
- Customer mind-share
- What is changing in the business?
- Where opportunities and options exist for the competence enhancement
- Agreement on service targets and specific actions
- The Customer Perspective in the Balanced Scorecard
- Personal Attitudes and Customer Service Experience
- Understanding the Eight Customer Types
- Clarification of how sure employees are of what is expected of them
- Verification of what obstacles there can be to quality service performance
- Checking to see if particular service processes need to or can be redesigned
- Checking on possible conflicting demands
- Long term relationship management
- Communication skills for customer service
- Service recovery skills
- Auditing service quality
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Apr 26 - 29 Apr, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.