Leadership and Talent Management
By: London Management Centre
Nov 28 - 09 Dec, 2016
The worldwide economic crisis has prompted the need for stronger leadership and has made talent management a business priority. It has also formed new realities for organizations and set new precedence in relation to talent management and development. In order to accomplish the company vision and implement strategies, redesigning talent frameworks is no longer an option but rather a necessity. This course will provide participants with an opportunity to learn how to optimize talent deployment in order to maximize the organizational performance.
Who should attend?
This inspiring and stimulating course is designed for senior line managers, team leaders, human resource managers and directors who are responsible for managing and guiding people to achieve exceptional business performance.
- Understanding organizational goals and strategies
- Creating a strategic approach to goal setting and achievement
- Developing a systematic approach
- Linking leadership development with key business strategies
- Defining and sharing a vision
- Encouraging a shared responsibility for development within your organization
- Preventing career stagnation
- Understanding the characteristics of stagnating
- Developing strategies for continuous professional development and succession planning
- Identify tools, techniques and practices for enhancing the three critical factors in executive development
- Assessment, challenging experience and support
- Leadership competencies
- Developing leadership talent
- The use of learning as a motivator
- Inspiring talent through influence
- Knowledge Management
- Aligning talent management to your business strategy
- The role of talent management in enabling people to deliver the strategy
- Identifying and recruiting talent within an organization and externally
- Measuring performance
- How to measure the success of talent management
- Identify which performance measures help or hinder your talent management strategy
- Developing exit strategies for under performers.
Venue: London Management Centre, 92 Seymour Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 2NJ